Want to learn more?
For more information, check out these additional resources.
- Canadian Lyme Disease Foundation (CanLyme) – http://canlyme.com/
- CanLyme’s information on pets and ticks – http://canlyme.com/lyme-prevention/pets/
- Dr. E. Murakami Centre for Lyme Research, Education and Assistance – http://murakamicentreforlyme.org/
- Dr. Murakami illustrates how to remove a tick – http://www.murakamicentreforlyme.org/Removing%20Ticks.htm
- Coping with Lyme Disease, Third Edition: A Practical Guide to Dealing with Diagnosis and Treatment by Denise Lang with Kenneth Liegner (Holt Paperbacks, 2004)
- Ending Denial: The Lyme Disease Epidemic—A Canadian Public Health Disaster by Helkie Ferrie (BioMed Publishing Group, 2013)